Friday, October 28, 2011

New Dawn Q&A

A couple of months ago, the Australian magazine New Dawn did an interview with me for the print-edition of their magazine on my The Real Men in Black.

But, the interview has now been posted online at their website, and you can find it right here.

As I note in the interview: "My personal conclusion is that there are at least two things going on. There are the government-originated MIB, and there are the weirder MIB. As for the former, I prove in the book that some can be traced back to official agencies of at least several governments. As for those stranger MIB, my personal view is that they are paranormal. Of course, much of this depends on how we define the paranormal! My personal view is that the MIB may be the inhabitants of multi-dimensions or extra-dimensions that co-exist with ours, and whose role it is to keep us away from the truth about not just UFOs, but a whole range of strange phenomena too. But as for why, that is the big question still eluding us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment